Kids Outdoors Holiday Clubs
HOLLINGTON WOOD (MK46 5JH):
* GOING AHEAD IN TWO SMALLER GROUPS OF SIX *
THU 30TH JULY, MON 17TH & TUE 18TH AUG
10.30AM – 3PM @ £19
9AM – 4PM @ £29
SUMMER HOLIDAY CLUBS NOW BOOKING!
ALL SESSIONS ARE FOR 5 -12 YEAR OLDS AND WE OFFER A 5% DISCOUNT OFF YOUR WHOLE ORDER WHEN YOU BOOK FOR MORE THAN ONE CHILD ON THE SAME SESSION (code SIBLING)
Holiday clubs all you need to know?...
We run our fun, active nature Holiday Clubs suitable for children aged 5 – 12 years old at the beautiful Hollington Wood, MK46 5JH on the outskirts of Olney. Our all-weather, outdoor clubs are perfect for developing friendships, trust, teamwork and confidence.
Each day has a different theme and activities planned, alongside supervised adventure game time. They will make new friends, enjoy the outdoors and develop new skills. Hollington Wood has a base camp area with bell tents and parachute canopies, toilets, a fire pit, clamber nets, trampolines, rope bridges, tree swings and a dedicated adventure games area.
Children need to bring a packed lunch, snacks, a water bottle, suitable outdoor footwear, coat/waterproof or hat/sunscreen as appropriate.
All staff are fully insured, first aid trained & DBS checked.
Directions to Hollington Wood. MK46 5JH:
Take the driveway on your left between the Tyringham and Sherington turns, as you come out of Olney towards Newport Parnell on the A509. The turning is just after the bus stop, signposted to Hollington Wood. Press the buzzer for Hollington Wood and someone will buzz you through the gate. Come approx 100 yards down the drive and take the 1st turning on your left and park in the car park on your left. There is a green Kids Outdoors sign on the post where you need to turn. We will meet you in the car park.
SHORT DAY: 10.30AM – 3PM – £19/SESSION
FULL DAY: 9AM – 4PM @ £29/SESSION
SUMMER HOLIDAY CLUBS:
- Summer Holiday Clubs are available to book and we have planned our sessions, but these may obviously be subject to change in line with government guidance on Covid-19.
- We already know there are many benefits to outdoors play in addition being outdoors carries a significantly lower risk for Coronavirus transmission than being indoors.
- We will run with two smaller groups of six (max 12 children). Adapted activities & equipment, Regular hand wash & cleaning routines, Staggered lunch & break times.
- The guidance continues to evolve daily, there is still a few weeks to go until clubs are due to start and we are cautiously optimistic that holiday clubs will be able to run. We ask for you patience and understanding should we need to change approach.
- Should we not be able to run due to Government guidelines refunds will be given.
- Please note Holiday Club Spaces will be more limited than usual as we will be operating with smaller capacities.
DATES & DETAILS:
THU 30TH JULY: NATURE NINJAS:
Games in our adventure area
Rainbow nature hunt
Special treasures memory game
Fire lighting skills
Marshmallows around the campfire
MON 17TH AUG: GREEN MAN EXPLORERS:
Green Man stories
Summer scavenger hunt
Tree Bark Rubbing
Make a leaf necklace/bracelet/crown
Marshmallows and S’mores around the campfire
TUE 18TH AUG: ANIMAL DETECTIVES:
Animal tracking and learn how animals live
Foraging for food in the woods
Bread making and campfire cookery with your foraged food
**ALL FUN SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN FROM 5 YEARS OLD**